maandag 12 februari 2024

Playlist Reitsma's Roadhouse; February 14th, 2024: Valentine's Day Special



1st hour (16:00h-17:00h)
Josh Turner - Would You Go With Me
George Strait - Check Yes Or No
Brad Paisley - Waitin' On A Woman
Tim McGraw & Faith Hill - It's Your Love
Easton Corbin - Lovin' You Is Fun
Patty Loveless - Timber I'm Falling In Love
Avery Anna - I Love You More
Blake Shelton - God Gave Me You
Annie Bosko - Neon Baby
Randy Houser - Like A Cowboy
Thompson Square - Are You Gonna Kiss Me Or Not
Lonestar - Amazed
Vince Gill - Whenever You Come Around
Trent Willmon - So Am I (A Little More Livin’, 2006)

2nd hour (17:00h-18:00h)
Elvis Presley - Can't Help Falling In Love
Trisha Yearwood - She's In Love With The Boy
Chris Janson - All I Need Is You
Shania Twain - You're Still The One
Jackson Dean - When A Man Loves A Woman   
new
Jason Aldean with Kelly Clarkson - Don't You Wanna Stay
Kenny Rogers - She Believes In Me
Dolly Parton - I Will Always Love You
Ray Scott - I Love You Both
Martina McBride - I Love You
Chris Stapleton - It Takes A Woman
LeAnn Rimes - How Do I Live
Willie Nelson - Always On My Mind (Always On My Mind, 1982)
Kelsea Ballerini - Heartfirst
Tyler Childers - In Your Love



Reitsma's Roadhouse Single of the Month; February 2024

Title: "$10 Cowboy"
Artist: Charley Crockett
Released: January 22nd, 2024
From the album: $10 Cowboy (set to be released on April 26th, 2024)  
(Son of Davy / Thirty Tigers)



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten